- Legal Help
- The Court System in Tennessee
- Understand Important Legal Terms
- How to Find a Lawyer
- Representing Yourself in Court
- Court Forms You May Need
- Find Resources in Your County
- Find Information on Many Topics
- Alternatives to Court
- Email an Attorney
- Legal Clinics in Tennessee
Legal Clinics in Tennessee
Regularly-scheduled Legal Clinics
Do you live in Middle Tennessee? You can find a list of legal clinics in your area here.
Do you live in West Tennessee? You can find a list of legal clinics in your area here.
To read the monthly TFJA Newsletter with information about upcoming clinics, click here.
Contact the clinic provider to find out more information on their clinic. If you know of a clinic that is not listed, please email the clinic information to the Pro Bono Coordinator at ATJInfo@tncourts.gov.